Website's text contrast

• Can we possibly make the text on the website easier to read by improving the contrast? It seems that the text is shaded. I find it to be annoying and it makes my old eyes work extra hard to read. What's wrong with black text? And what's the harm with the type font being just a wee bit bigger? There's plenty of fallow space on the pages. Just wondering...

Having said that, I want to be clear that I think our webmasters and forum moderators do a great job, so please don't read anything negative into my post.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• On your keyboard, hold down the Control key and press the + key until the text is readable for you. That'll have to suffice until the new site comes out next week.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!