Kuntryboy's surprise YJ rebuild!!

• One of the most epic can of worms repairs I have heard of in a while... Glad you got it..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Well everyone, this story concludes to a happy ending. After work, I started her up and she was still leaking a little. Tightened up the hose clamp and voila! problem solved! Somebody must've snuck in there and loosened it up on me while I wasn't looking. If it wasn't for them meddling kids...

Thank you to all for the help with all this madness!! Now time to order my SYE & Tatton driveshaft! I'm sure that'll involve replacing the tub and patching the frame but that's a story for another thread! Duhn, duhn, duuuuuuuuuuhn!

Glad you fixed it haha, sorry the shop was full of bronco... haha

if you need that SYE installed let me know.

• Glad you fixed it haha, sorry the shop was full of bronco... haha

if you need that SYE installed let me know.

Will do! Maybe we can hit the front bumper mounts while we're at it. :doh: I've been enjoying the pics of the Bronco build via Facebook. Let me know if y'all need a hand, I'm only 15 mins down the road.

Everything is better with a "Happy Ending" :innocent:

Can't say I disagree with that sentiment at all!!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!