Posts by Dugan

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of service men and woman in this group. I figured some of yall would like what I have been making lately including being around the 4th.

Additional, 10$ more for the M4 cutout.

Located in New Castle DE but do go to Tabernacle NJ Quite often.

PLEASE PM ME OR MY SHOP IF YOU WANT SOME or CALL/TEXT 609-820-4852 ( This helps me keep it organized, Thanks)

I can also make a lot of offroad and jeep parts if anyone is interested. Also I can make almost anything into metal art. Hit me up if you have something in mind!
    I also have additional sizes and stickers of this design (Metal art also comes in 15x10", 24x15", and 48x36")

Hit me up if you have any questions or want pricing on the other sizes, thanks guys![/font]

MidKnight Fabrications
    #MKFAB
    Www.Facebook.com/MKFabrications

Im stuck between ORIs or Profender Triple Bypass airshocks on my truck. Well see, by the time I can move my knee again ill have my mind made up haha.

automatic or manual?

Manual - 5th gear will be about worthless.

Auto - Make sure you have a decent sized trans cooler as there will be more stress on the trans and torque converter.

Flat land, Water, sand plus fines? Where do i sign up?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

exactly haha. Im just trying to save you guys some BS, I know ill never take a motor vehicle into wharton unless im camping, itll be a car for that so they cant say im "trying to wheel"

I just dont understand the price for wharton, theres no wheeling at all. Its illegal haha. So your paying 250$ to trail ride a forrest... thats ridiculous. Theres nothing challenging about Wharton.. other than Quarter Mile but thats a 1500$ fine to go back to now.

But how can you trail ride on legal roads when the article you linked states they refuse to issue a map of legal roads.

I used to ride my street legal dirt bikes for miles in the pine lands. Unfortunately never new what was legal and what wasn't as far as roads. It would be a regular thing to cover 100 miles and only cross pavement 3-4 times during a ride.

Are they refusing? THey said all you need to do is hit up the Ranger Station in Atsion to get one.

But then again the PPA was cutting down trees to block legal roads and then fining people for moving or driving over them by spotting them with trail cams.

Participant Jeeps with tires over 37″ WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT VEHICLE EVALUATION AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND JAMBOREE, NO REFUND.

Why does this make no sense to me?? You'd think they'd want some more capable rigs there to pull people out of the mud and water... which WILL happen. And I still will never understand why people will pay any $$.. let alone $225-$500.. to go wheeling in a free, legal place! :bang: :bang: :bang:

There is a ticket for spinning tires in muddy water in NJ, if you drive through a puddle in a main trail and spin your tires (more than just driving) its a HUGE fine.

If you go in any mud holes you are gonna get a (off the beaten path) ticket which has just increased.

You CANNOT WHEEL in Wharton, you can "trail ride with restriction" on the legal roads.

The largest tire size allowed in NJ is 38.5.

Every lifted vehicle needs an alternate lift inspection done at a private area.

1/2 ton trucks are allowed 6" (lift plus tires)

3/4 ton trucks are allowed 9" (lift plus tires)

1 ton trucks are allowed 11" (lift plus tires)

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My ranger was given 500$ in tickets before I moved to NJ, the truck is tiny..[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The failure to inspect ticket (enough can have your registration revoked) was 150$.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you have the EPA Emissions inspection, but no lift inspection its the same ticket.. Its completely BULL.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This is why I trailer my stuff to private property now.[/font]

Its a couple hours to fix once u decide on a solution. Shadyluke, dugan and myself all do frame repairs.

Thanks for the rep Aaron.

Yea just get in contact with one of us, Im sure one of us wont be busy haha.

Ive built my own frame sections with nuts welded on the backside to fix this issue for the frames that are rotted in that area.

If the nuts are still intact and theres no rot, I can get the broken pieces out by welding a nut to the broken piece. (all 3 of us could easily do this)

bring it by one day, ill take a look.

Ive seen similar issues on vehicles due to the nut on the pitman arm backing off because the lock washer cracks. (happened on my 2wd dodge also)

http://www.courierpostonline.c…erway-pinelands/83835774/

As I grew up in this area, and trail rode this area for awhile, this article is very one sided. And as much as I dont like Dave, they did use him to portray "evil offroaders", which is not right.

The way this was twisted is horrible.

If you do not want to be hassled, please avoid wharton, unless you have camping passes. But dont expect to not get pulled over and inspected.

Also, I have heard that clean vehicles (jeeps) have been getting pulled over, on road, in the area. I dont know what the police are up to in the area, but there are numerous reports of people being pulled over for no reason other than being in the area. I just witnesses someone post on FB yesterday about how a cop blew past them to pull over a stock clean jeep, when the cop was no where near the jeep to begin with.

Just an FYI for those that use to enjoy this area. :cuss: :cuss: