Quadratec winches

• Picked up my bumper from AtoZ and am deciding when to pull the trigger on a winch. for the price, the Quadratec winches seem to be a good deal. Has anyone here used one? online reviews seem to be decent, and perfect for the weekend warrior/occasional use that it would see I had my ramsey on the yellow TJ, and used it3 times in 2 years, so use will ne "occasional" just want something that i know is going to work when i need it.

• I have the 9000 series on my rig, it's been on since they introduced the product which is two years or so. I have used it hard on several trail rides and it has operated flawlessly, with the club discount you can't go wrong.

• They've been selling a ton of them since they launched the first grey model, and I don't see a bunch of bashing threads on the forums, so I think you can trust them. I thought about getting a synthetic rope version but decided to steal the Superwinch epi 9 off my old XJ... 125' of cable. :) From what I've seen, if a winch has a mechanical problem (bad motor, gears, whatever), it'll show up in the first few uses. So, after you get the line spooled tight, go test it out with a few hard pulls and make sure that it behaves.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!