Doors leak water 2013 Jeep Wrangler hard top four door

• Can you tell where the leak is coming from? I'm guessing that the t-top panels aren't tight enough... take them both off, check the seals for anything obviously wrong and put them back in place. I personally do all of the clamps first before doing the hand screws, but it might be smarter to get the screws in a few turns before setting all of the clamps. I've never had leaks from the doors, mine tend to come from the hardtop draining down my neck. A few more turns of the hand screws always fixes that.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I just had the panels and doors realigned, new seals at the a-pillars installed. The water is running down the door jamb and onto the front floor board, maybe a bad door gasket?

• You mean that a Jeep ISN'T supposed to leak??? I thought it was a survival feature to collect fresh water ...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• in the upper corner of the jamb there is a small triangle shaped piece of rubber, it needs to be perfectly flat. if it is rolled or folded in the slighted it leaks & it's usually ruined , they cost around $40 each just to buy.& sometimes they still leak. :bang: good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!