Donate Old Mud Racing Trophies

• [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=14px]Hi there. I have joined so I could post about donating some old trophies. Not sure if DEJA would be interested but we have mud bog trophies we are trying to give away. I tried contacting the Gumboro organization but they do not respond on fb and there is no phone number. If anyone knows of others interested in some mud bog trophies please let me know. The trophies are from the 80's and 90's. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and class winners. They are in excellent condition and could be restored with a new event plate is all. Free for the taking. I can send pics. We hate to throw them away and or just dump them in the recycle. Any input would be appreciated. [/size][/color][color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=14px]Thanks. Val[/size][/color]

• Welcome.

I remember going to the Gumboro mud-bogs probably around 84 or 85.

One was after a few days of heavy rain and the pits and spectator areas were as muddy as the course.

Was carrying a cooler of beer, got my foot stuck in the mud, went down and ended up fracturing my ankle.

Didn't lose any of the beer though. Good times. :beer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!