Moabs on the KJ

• Are you putting the MTR's on the KJ?

Be prepared for some rubbing on the pinch welds and the fog light access panels. Nothing that you couldnt live with, just annoying. Also be prepared for a drop in mileage. I didnt really care because I did not buy the Jeep for its fuel efficiency but rather its abilities.

:up: The Moabs on the KJ do look good. :up:

Wanna sell them boulder bars?

• I'll probably leave the MTRs on for a week or two, then move the MTRs to the steelies on the YJ, and the REVOs to the Moabs on the KJ. I'd do it all tomorrow, but I can't figure out how to get three Jeeps to Action Tire!

• Well now I only have a little rub on the fog light panels, but that is because I beat the pinch weld down with a 5 pound sledge and covered the hole in the wheel wells up. I did have some rub in the back when we were at GWNF. Rubbed a little paint off one of the flares but no big deal because it is in the wheel wells.

• THAT's what that noise was! 16" tires on 15" rims! :doh:

Yeah Artie, that's why the 16" steelies from the KJ went on the YJ when I got the Moabs. 16" rims on the YJ actually look okay too.

DrJ (just in case you weren't messin' with me)

• Quote from "DrJ"

I'll probably leave the MTRs on for a week or two, then move the MTRs to the steelies on the YJ, and the REVOs to the Moabs on the KJ. I'd do it all tomorrow, but I can't figure out how to get three Jeeps to Action Tire!

Let me know if you need a hand getting them there.
    BTW........The KJ sure does look purdy.

• It occurred to me last night I could leave the YJ on stands and throw the tires in the KJ... we'll see. My back still hurts from last time!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!