Bestop NX for four dr JK (the slanted one)

• Anyone running these that has had trouble getting it to fit? :cuss:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I assume you can't zip in the back window? Get the side windows in the door surround and body rail halfway, and run the top zipper 6" before starting with the back window. It might help to fold the sunroof back. Start each zipper around 6". Double check that the side windows are still in the door surrounds. If not, close the sunroof. Finish the side windows before zipping the back window the rest of the way. Do both sides evenly. It'll be very tight the first time, so might need to do it in stages and let it stretch a few minutes before being able to get the final 6-10" done. I think with mine, I couldn't do the last 3" and just let it sit overnight.

It's very tight, but if you do it in the sun and get everything starting before doing any one window completely, it's doable.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• They are DEF pain in the asses. Very very tight fit. I was beginning to think it just was a mistake at first. I left it out in the sun for a few hours than I put it on. Once it goes on it will stretch and be easier to take on and off in the future.

• Finally got it on, by doing just what Jerry said....evenly both sides, and I still had to let it sit overnight partially unzipped. The sun helped the next day.
    But the thing that still really perplexes me is I had to take the back brackets off to get it to fit. It's almost like the rear panel isn't wide enough.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!