Hey youuuse guyss...

• I've been a member for a bit but haven't posted before. I bought my second Jeep almost two years ago, and have had stalling problems since she's been in my possession (super fun stalling out at 60+MPH on 95! Everyone around you loves it!) Getting my Murph out of the shop next week - finally fixed! - and wanted to jump right in! She's an '06 Wrangler Unlimited, purchased because I LOVE the [size=2px]4.0L [/size]straight 6, needed more space, and loved that they offered a 6-speed that year.

• First post! Good to have you here. :) yeah, they got it right with that 6 speed, just too bad they didn't use it until the end of the TJs life cycle.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• [size=2px]Welcome [/size] :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!