• I ordered the full Bedrug bedliner product from Quadratec as my carpet is not in great shape on my 03 Rubi. I removed all of the carpet so do I need to do anything to the floor other than clean it with alcohol as recommended for adhesion of the velcro tabs. Also, should I remove my drain plugs as I sometimes get caught in rain and the water won't drain with them in.

• What does the floor underneath look like? Take care of any rust and I'd definitely pull the plugs so that you don't have to pull the carpet again after its installed. Velcro is great but every time you pull it apart the fibers break down and have the opportunity to collect dirt and grime while it's apart. Just my $.02

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• The Velco name is trademarked, so any generic versions of it are referred to as "hook and loop" tape. Personally, I'd leave the plugs in and cut out access holes in the carpet for them. Maybe just a + mark so you can fold back the carpet edges when you need to use them, otherwise it's a solid carpet rather can cut a round hole. Otherwise, when you drive in heavy rain you have a little water come up into the body and get into the carpet.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• The Velco name is trademarked, so any generic versions of it are referred to as "hook and loop" tape. Personally, I'd leave the plugs in and cut out access holes in the carpet for them. Maybe just a + mark so you can fold back the carpet edges when you need to use them, otherwise it's a solid carpet rather can cut a round hole. Otherwise, when you drive in heavy rain you have a little water come up into the body and get into the carpet.

I have Q-tec all weather mats so they will cover the access + mark. Good idea, thanks.

• Installed the Bed Rug yesterday. Looks great and fits like a glove. Waterproof, dries in 20 minutes, no mildew, odor, resistant to oil, easy to pull out to clean. Old carpet was smelly.

• Installed the Bed Rug yesterday. Looks great and fits like a glove. Waterproof, dries in 20 minutes, no mildew, odor, resistant to oil, easy to pull out to clean. Old carpet was smelly.

:worthless:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Embarrased to say I don't know how to post pics, but if you are willing to help me I can try.

1. Upload them to a photo hosting site such as Imgur or Photobucket and then post the [IMG] link into your post on here...

2. You can use the free Tapatalk app and attach them to your post directly from your mobile device...

3. Load them into your DEJA gallery (member perk...c'mon, join up! ya know you want to :innocent: ) and then copy/paste the [IMG] link in your post...

I'm curious to see how it looks as well. I don't think I'll be installing any in the near future, though, as I just did the Monstaliner job.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• There's supposed to be carpet?

Coming from you... :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I will have to get my son-in-law to help me. He is a techie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!