1949 Ford Sedan "Rat Rod" - $6000

• Considering parting with this, as I just don't have enough room for all of the toys that I'd like to have. It is 1949 Ford 4-door sedan. Recently rebuilt flathead V8 with Mercury stroker crank. This engine fires right up and runs smooth as glass. Headers into open exhaust. Electric fuel pump running off of a '60's Mustang fuel tank. Suspension is lowered about 3" up front, and currently 3" in the rear. I have an additional set of 1" blocks that I plan on installing in the rear to bring it down a hair further. It is a 3-speed manual on the column with no overdrive. Will cruise on the highway with modern traffic. Vintage accessory grille mounted fog light. The car looks slightly different than in the pic. I have reinstalled all of the side moldings, an additional set of trim rings on the wheels and it temporarily has a hood on it. Interior is ratty but cool. Mexican blankets, Pabst shift knob, drum kicker gas pedal, ceiling has decals and car show tickets. It runs and drives great. Currently needs a generator, but I will be getting it next week. For Delaware inspection it still needs seat belts installed. I also have a new accessory turn signal kit to install, as they were not factory in '49.

I have a ton of additional parts that I will be including. I have a complete disassembled spare flathead v8 engine, a bellhousing, clutch set up, spare trans, and boxes and boxes of parts.

I live in Smyrna, DE. If I can get this sold, I can bring my 1950 International truck back in the garage and get it finished. I'm looking to get $6k for the car.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!