** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek Nov 28 2015 **

• I had you up there #11. ;) You had seemed a 'maybe' in that last post of yours that I saw.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• No, you don't need one, but it is a great way to stay in touch with the group as you go along. Bring your walkie, I'll bring mine, if neither of us have CBs, we can ignore everybody else and just talk to each other.
    [emoji1]

I'll bring 3 or 4 walkie-talkies, as an alternative for non-CB peoples.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Ok. I'll bring mine along too. It's a cobra 16 mile just FYI. Nothing special.

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• Looking forward to the trail report on this one... Stay safe and watch out for the deep water! (Stay to the right :innocent: )

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Trail damage award for the blue/black group goes to Stafford

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• I'll bring 3 or 4 walkie-talkies, as an alternative for non-CB peoples.

Not related to the walkies , but could you make a list of the trails we completed for green/blue? I'm doing the Jeep Badge Of Honor Program and they need to know which ones I did. Thanks!

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• could you make a list of the trails we completed for green/blue? I'm doing the Jeep Badge Of Honor Program and they need to know which ones I did. Thanks!

I will post a trail report soon.

~ JD

• report and photos moved to new thread: https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=41822.0

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!