Christmas shopping advise (axle and shocks)

• [size=1em]E-Rock: Can't find any, so the [light duty] sport are the ones i'll get.

whatevah: I'll go with skid row skids :up:

another question: how hard is installing gears? I'm not willing to try it myself, and I know the adjustment is key. Is it something that most mechanics can do, or should i take it to Jeff Daniel's?

kevin

[/size]

• Most mechanics can't do it. It requires a bit of experience, finesse and instinct, plus the correct tools... I'm sure that a dealer can do it, but likely be the most costly. Most of the club members go to astape for gear work (he's got a nice workshop at his house). Send him a pm to get his schedule, he's often booked a few weeks ahead.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I went with undercover fab works for the my skid plates. I went with the aluminum ones. Bob, Sandtostand, went with steel.

Thanks for the info!. the undercover fab is the same price as the skid row, but the undercover fab is thicker (but the skid row is a little larger, so the exhaust is covered more). More decisions... :spinrhead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!