a fresh breath of air for my TJ

• Oh boy, I went and did it now, Merry Christmas to me, one Clayton 5.5" long arm tri link triangulated lift, bilsteins and exhaust is coming on Santas sled..(well not really unless he drives a UPS truck), 2016 will be a whole new experience out on the trails ! What was I thinking :doh: :shrug: :mrgreen:

• What kind of exhaust did you get? Factory routing won't clear the long arms. You will likely have to take it someplace to have something custom bent.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• What kind of exhaust did you get? Factory routing won't clear the long arms. You will likely have to take it someplace to have something custom bent.

I bought this package from Zach, it is a pretty complete package, obviously the shocks will be the right length and the exhaust is made by spintec, it is designed for the Clayton long arm kit. I had two choices coming off of the muffler, just a turn down or full pipe to back of jeep. For PA inspection purposes I had to opt for the full pipe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!