**DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek January 16th sign up**

• I'm up for anything that you guys can help talk/spot me through. Typical start time?

I like to be rolling by 0900. I suggest arriving by 0830 or earlier, which should allow enough time to check-in, air down, yada yada yada...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Here's another newbie question....is there guidance on what minimum equipment a rig would need for blue, black etc? I can say as a driver I'm up for anything, but I'm not sure what's realistic for my jeep.

• Here's another newbie question....is there guidance on what minimum equipment a rig would need for blue, black etc? I can say as a driver I'm up for anything, but I'm not sure what's realistic for my jeep.

Off the top of my head in general...

For Greens: Stock is fine
    For Blues: add Skids, larger tires help
    For Blacks: Add a Locker or two, gears and 33s or larger tires , Winch is a nice touch
    For Reds: a crap load of money.

That said , they do vary / overlap , and some blacks are doable nearly stock, driver is the real key.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Too bad Bob can't make it. Maybe John can take the green-blues and the blue-blacks can break off.

You can bet that i will make it out on the next ride after these mods get done. Hoping to help Aaron finish up next weekend.

• Too bad Bob can't make it. Maybe John can take the green-blues and the blue-blacks can break off.

Still only six signed on. No one looks way outclassed either way. I still think we can all run together. As always, it will be a game-time decision.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Info for anyone new:

You and all passengers will need to buy a yearly membership to Rausch Creek, and a pass for the day.
    http://rc4x4.org/park-information/membership/

I recommend filling out the forms in advance to save time upon arrival.
    http://rc4x4.org/download-attachment/169/

~ JD

• 5. I'm out. Family stuff. ;( Have fun everyone.

Sorry to hear you are out. I know how that goes.

~ JD

• I have a neighbor with a mild lift and some skids and a few other mods on his TJ. Yesterday he asked me if he can come along. So I might be bringing a guest. He sounds serious, but I'll only know for sure at 0600 Saturday, when he's either ready to go in front of my house or not.

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• 1. altierior - anything :spinrhead:
    2. jgray205
    3. dejeepfreak - blues / possibly black
    4. Slowpoke - blue/black
    5. Concrete Charlie - Blues, occasional blacks
    6. altierior's neighbor Tyler - blues / maybe some black
    Jmack - out

~ JD

• I missed this ride by a drive shaft....lol. The suspension and exhaust are done, the extra 1 1/2" of height has my D/S coming up short.

• 1. altierior - anything :spinrhead:
    2. jgray205
    3.Slowpoke - blue/black
    4.Concrete Charlie - Blues, occasional blacks
    5.altierior's neighbor Tyler - blues / maybe some black
    Jmack - out
    Dejeepfreak - out

You can't live life being afraid to break something or you'll never learn to fix it

• Thank you for all the info guys. I am looking forward to my first time out there! Anyone passing through Newark that would possibly meet up? If not, I'll plan on being there before 8:30.

• Thank you for all the info guys. I am looking forward to my first time out there!

Glad you posted up. I was about to pm you because I wasn't sure if you were still in.

~ JD

• I'm almost all packed up and almost all ready to go. I am also on my fifth margarita and it's early yet and there's more to pour, so, uhm, yeah.

:o I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

It's all good. Rock and roll.

~ JD

• I'm almost all packed up and almost all ready to go. I am also on my fifth margarita and it's early yet and there's more to pour, so, uhm, yeah.

:o I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

It's all good. Rock and roll.

You will figure it out tomorrow...lol....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!