ORI rebound screw?

• Anyone played with the rebound dampening on their ORIs? I turned mine full clockwise-counterclockwise and noticed each had a different resting position but each had the same full 1.5 turns from clock to clock. I read that it's just turning over a dial that essentially opens/closes a hole to allow more/less oil to pass through. So the ending position (parallel vs perpendicular to the ground or somewhere in between) likely doesn't matter. But was curious if anyone else has the same.

Also, the manual says it has 7 positions, so I was expecting feedback for 7 different clicks or something. But it just glides smoothly in either direction. Anyone able to confirm the same on theirs?

So I decided to turn mine full clockwise and back off the same amount on each.

Thanks in advance.

• I've always wondered the same thing. I messed with it for a little bit when I first got them but didn't really notice any change so I pretty much just centered them like you said and forgot about them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!