YJ/XJ LED Headlights (Gen3)

• Have had a few inquiries into the LED headlights I've upgraded to, so I figure I'd do a short write up to answer some of the questions. I wanted to include some pics and vids I've taken along the process so maybe my rambling will make some sort of sense.

This is a shot of all of my front lights on. There are Gen3 LEDs on highbeams and Hella 500s. The main reason for this pic is to give you an idea of the height levels of the beams.
    **All pics were taken outside of the cab so there is no distortion through the windshield**

DRLs and front signals:

Low Beams:

High Beams:

Hella 500's:

All lights:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• 2nd Gen LEDs
    [youtube]Y8c48IzDwas[/youtube]

3rd Gen LEDs - Note: When I first installed these, I aimed them pretty low for fear of blinding oncoming traffic and getting constantly flashed. I just recently adjusted them a little higher to improve my visibility and still have not been flashed or seen any mirrors adjusted in cars ahead of me.
    [youtube]_XvKEURw7F8[/youtube]

This is where they were adjusted to orginally.. low and wide. Jeep was only about 10' away from the house during this vid.
    [youtube]mwjcug1yiXs[/youtube]

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!