Hello New Jeep XJ Member

• Hello I have purchased my first jeep about 6 months ago. 2000 XJ sport. I have learned alot and just finished rebuilding the front end. All new suspension in the front end. I am huge surf fisher and plan to use my jeep mostly for beach driving. I plan in the future doing a lift but since everything under the front end was shot I decided to replace it all first. Looking forward to trials hopefully there at some trail for stock height xjs.

• Hello I have purchased my first jeep about 6 months ago. 2000 XJ sport. I have learned alot and just finished rebuilding the front end. All new suspension in the front end. I am huge surf fisher and plan to use my jeep mostly for beach driving. I plan in the future doing a lift but since everything under the front end was shot I decided to replace it all first. Looking forward to trials hopefully there at some trail for stock height xjs.

Welcome! You should bring your XJ up to Rausch Creek the 21st so I'm not the only XJ again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!