Boat for sale

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]For sale a 1990 Donzi WA F23 23ft with a 2008 Evinrude 225HP motor. Boat has 20ft outriggers, Lowrance LMS522C GPS fish finder, West Marine VHF 570 radio, life jackets, live well, two fish boxes, out drive motor mount, full canvas enclosure, and a cockpit tonneau cover.[/size][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/size][size=medium]Motor in need of repair. Trailer is a 1992 long, needs some work. Good for running from the house to dock but not long distance. [/size][size=medium]Boat is sound and rides smooth. Has a cuddly cabin and a portable head.[/size][size=medium]Asking $12,000. Serious inquires ONLY [/size][size=medium]Best to contact phone 302 947 four8oneseven[/size][size=medium]
    http://delaware.craigslist.org/boa/5565290741.html
    [/color]

• I would probably clarify what might need repaired on the motor to help you sell this boat, mechanical or electrical (water pump, head gasket etc.). If it is an ETec or Ficht more than likely it can't be fixed without taking it to the dealer as a lap top and proprietary software are needed to diagnose these engines. If I was in a different position I'd be taking a hard look at it for myself. Good lick with the sale :fishing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!