WMMR Day Off in the Dirt

• Next Friday, 5/13. Anybody heading up there? It'll be my first time at Rausch Creek and I'm a little nervous. Pretty much bone-stock but signed up for greens.

• Thanks for the info. I'm the kind of person that tries to soak in all the info I can before something new. I've been to the Pine Barrens but RC is a new beast.

That reminds me also, I forgot to re-up my membership. I'll be sending that in soon.

• I just heard Preston & Steve promoting this. Very cool (and a little startling) to hear Rausch Creek Off-Road Park mentioned on the radio.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• It was $10 for the annual membership + the day of wheeling. I've been wanting to try RC for a while but money's tight and I'm afraid of breaking something, lol. It's my DD. Just heard they're letting us wheel the NE property for free (usually $10 extra). Supposed to be give-aways from QTec and others as well as WMMR stuff. Sounds like a lot of fun for $10. Glad I caught the FB post right away. Still a little nervous but excited to try something new. If all goes well, I'll probably have to start going on the DEJA rides too. I've told my wife from the get-go that when I need new tires, it's going to be an upgrade from the stock ones. I might even entertain a lift if I can afford it. Then I'll need skid plates, lockers, winch, new bumper of course...it's an addiction!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!