weekday wheeling at RC

• Anybody interested in a day-trip to Rausch Creek on a Tuesday or Thursday? I work an odd schedule at the hospital and can't make most of the official club rides, but I wouldn't mind doing a small blue/black group during the week. Planning for something in June.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i'd be interested, i'm off on tues-weds every week so its hard to get days off for wheeeling trips.

Cool, let me know when you've got your Jeep straightened out and we'll figure out a date.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!