Who Wants To Help? (1st time lift) - UPDATED W/ PICS

• Wow Matty. That looks fantastic. You guys did an excellent job.

You went the exact route I wanna take my Jeep. If you dont mind me asking...what was the damage done to your wallet after all was said and done?

• Thanks Everyone -

Erica - Yes, that is Ralph! I bought him when I lived in Pittsburgh before I even bought the jeep and he sat around a while before he was put on.

Chris - Actually, I am putting on the MML tomorrow so I'll see how that helps before i do the washers. Can we get together sometime and fix that transfer case linkage thing?

Uncivil - Check your inbox.

• Matt I see a 30" spare on the back that looks like it's just waiting on a 33"
    If you want to get rid of it let me know I'm looking for a 30" GSA to match the rest of my tires.

• Quote from "fredtodd"

Matt I see a 30" spare on the back that looks like it's just waiting on a 33"
    If you want to get rid of it let me know I'm looking for a 30" GSA to match the rest of my tires.

Hey fredtodd, I have my stock spare GSA from the factory if you'd like to buy it. Never touched ground :)

• Quote from "fredtodd"

Matt I see a 30" spare on the back that looks like it's just waiting on a 33"

Hey fredtodd, I have my stock spare GSA from the factory if you'd like to buy it. Never touched ground :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!