Renewing membership?

• Hey guys not sure who all was there for the Cabelas event for the fallen officer that was killed at the prison but I was headed into work and got a chance to talk to some of yall and it was mentioned to me that you don't need to renew your member ship is that correct? Once and member always a member?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• As a forum guest, that is correct: You don't need to renew anything.

Membership is renewed yearly. Info here.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Sam, you may have been speaking to a member from the Southern Delaware Jeep Club as I know that a few of them were at the Cabelas event... that is how their membership works.

Like Alterior stated, DEJA is yearly dues but if you attend one or more of the events such as the Member's Appreciation Ride, the After Holidays Party, etc. it essentially makes your membership free since the club pays for those events. Plus we're the best Jeep club around anyways! O0 :driving:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!