79 CJ 7 renegade finally done

• I wanted to update the forum on my 79 CJ7 that Andy Titus spent 6 months on!
    There was so much done to it, I cant possibly credit him with everything because I didnt really understand everything. But he had to reweld the axle appropriately and change out a ball joint on the front. He replaced the chain in the transfer case and placed new shifters for the part time kit he installed. He replaced the transmission shifter on the column to a much nicer one on the center of the inner tub, changed U joints, lowered the front with shorter shocks, replaced all the seals and belts, cleaned up the rats nest of wires, fixed the shifting issue on the aftermarket holly carb, and replace a motor mount that was destroyed. and probably much much more...
    We still have to put a steering stabilizer in, and he is going to clean up the interior dash as well to a more stock looking dash, and maybe something with the transmission in the future.
    i loaded some pics but he might want to add some more, because he spent a lot of hard work and effort and did a meticulous job. She runs perfect. there is no more steering issues and she accelerates perfect, shifts perfect with no other issues at this point. I couldnt be happier, so thank you ANdy and everyone else that chipped in to make this happen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!