Camden Walmart Show and Shine event

• Who: Anyone who wants to show off their jeep and chat with other jeepers, support Childrens Miracle network and get some free grub out of the deal

when: Saturday May 28 by the Tire and Lube Express at the Camden Walmart Supercenter

What: Show and Shine event, RTI ramp courtesy of DEJA, BBQ courtesy of walmart, and a Car/Jeep wash where all proceeds go to the Childrens Miracle Network, along with some other stuff. So bring your jeeps waxed and cleaned up or extremely muddy so the walmart volunteers have a heck of time cleaning them up. :suspicious: come on down and have a good time

Why: Because my boss' will hate me if no one shows up after I said the jeeps would be there.

more information coming to a forum near you

thanks,
    kevin

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• you can count me in I should be able to make it. The Jeep will be dirty but it doesn't need to be washed. Isn't that what the rains for :shrug: :rollsmile:

• Quote from "quadna71"

sorry kevin - andrew's wrenchfest on the xj is that day. hope you have a good turnout!
    chris

:hmm: Have the wrench fest in the Walmart parking lot. That will serve as a "HOW TO" (or "HOW NOT TO") Demo.

I'm going to make an attempt to be there.

:question: By the way...how do I get to Camden, let alone the Walmart in Camden? :question:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

:hmm: Have the wrench fest in the Walmart parking lot. That will serve as a "HOW TO" (or "HOW NOT TO") Demo.

I'm going to make an attempt to be there.

:question: By the way...how do I get to Camden, let alone the Walmart in Camden? :question:

theres no way i'll be wrenching in a parking lot....i can hear of the complaints already. and for finding the walmart supercenter.....stay on the 13 south through the middle of dover. at the route 113/route 13 split ensure you stay to the right. head south out of dover....i'd say 5 miles tops and you'll see the walmart on your right. have fun and i'll try to make it if the wrenching is done at a decent time.
    chris

• hey kevin what time is this all at, just wondering what time to show up.. i think you should put it up here so everyon knows... :spinrhead:

• I was just kidding about the wrenching in the parking lot. I guess I should have chosen a different smiley. :hmm:

If I make it down there maybe I'll stop by on the way back up to see how things went. It will depend on the time and if I have the kids with me or not.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hey John I might be goin down to this If you need someone to follow. I will let you know

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "skrewhead"

Man, I sure wish everything wasn't held down in the sticks. :doh:

Hey Rich our last Jeep show was held at the Kahunaville
    Sorry you missed it.... maybe next time :up:

• Now thats what Im talkin bout. Nice and close. Im a pretty new member, sorry I missed it as well. Im just giving the lower DE guys a hard time. :jester:

• Quote from "BBD"

Ok I got the day Off I'll B there :up:

Ramp in tow :laughing:

Hey Joe try to get the lock off of the tounge so it can be removed.<----just a reminder

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "GOTMUDD02"

Hey Joe try to get the lock off of the tounge so it can be removed.<----just a reminder

I will and I need a better way to score the ramp

• [size=24px]THIS IS TOMORROW[/size]!

don't forget :peace:

We need at least 5 or 6 Jeeps out there

Oops left out the one.......... We need at least 15 or 16 jeeps out there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!