1997 Jeep TJ **SOLD**

• 1997 Jeep TJ, 2.5L, 5spd, PERFECT frame with NO rust or rot. 172K miles. When I had the trans out for the clutch you can tell the engine has been apart. It runs too good and is too quiet for the miles so I am sure it was rebuilt at some time but I can not confirm this. With as good as it runs and drives with 60psi oil pressure it has definitely been rebuilt or freshened up.I am the 3rd owner. From the shape of the frame I would say it was never off road. Sony CD player, THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE BRAND NEW: ** BF Goodrich 31" tires with spare, Steel front bumper with D-rings, winch mount, and off road light mounts (forget what brand it is but was almost $300), Curt class 3 hitch, brake lines, brakes, rotors, calipers, shocks, hood latches, Quadratec floor mats, 2.5" spacer lift, Adjustable track bar good for 6" of lift, Novak 4X4 cable shift, LED headlights, fuel pump, waterpump, all hoses, t-stat, Luk clutch kit, rear main seal, motor mounts, custom fit Marathon seat covers, entire floor bedlinered the right way, Quadratec 8mm wires, plugs, Screamin Demon coil, cap, rotor, air filter, oxygen sensor, serpentine belt, fan clutch, transfer case drop. **
    Over the winter I changed all the fluids( both differentials, trans, transfer case, antifreeze, & oil). Just had an alignment. Frame is perfect. When I bought it I used a plumbing camera to inspect the inside of the frame. After I bought it I used boiler brushes to clean the inside of the frame them I coated it with Eastwood inner frame coating then did the outside with the Eastwood frame paint. No rot in the floor pans. There was one spot on the passenger side that I had repaired. Runs perfect and gets 23mpg No BS. Great oil pressure and runs 200 degrees all day long even on the 98 degree days. Does not leak a drop of anything. I run Rt.1 at 65-70 with no issues. I also have the back seat, original spare, front bumper, and all the carpet. I know am forgetting some stuff. I have a lot more in it than what I am asking but I will consider reasonable offers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!