2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, V8

• throwing a feeler out there- looking to sell my 2007.5 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7, quadratec II, 5spd 545RFE(transgo HD shift kit installed) with 190k on the clock. Factory options include:
    - remote start
    - power windows/locks/mirrors
    - dual power seat
    - heated leather seats
    - sliding sunroof
    - roof rack
    - tow pkg

Mods installed:
    - OME MD springs
    - Bilstein 4600 struts
    - Bilstein 5100 rear shocks
    - Rustys strut spacer
    - JBA upper control arms
    - JBA front skid
    - JBA engine skid(not installed, but will include)
    - Rustys rear adj trackbar
    - Superchips tuner
    - Fastman throttle body
    - Magnaflow exhaust
    - Transgo HD shift kit
    - G2 diff guard
    - Kolak headlight harness
    - SRT front swaybar
    - SRT grille
    - SRT pedals
    - SRT shifter
    - SRT pedals
    - Rugged ridge floor liners
    - VOSLA HIR bulbs
    - rear addco 7/8" swaybar (took it off but will include)

The jeep sits around 3" or so of lift and drives and handles amazing. I have replaced a lot of parts on this thing- all 4 rear control arms, front lower control arms, CV shafts, water pump, etc. I have a full word document outlining parts installed as well as the mileage they were installed at. she is a very reliable ride, even for the mileage she is at. she does have 255/75 BFG KO2 with less than 10k on them, mounted on JK Hard Rock wheels- im not 100% sure these will go with her. Im asking $6500/BO, may seem high but for the amount of new parts and how solid a rig she is I consider it a decent price. please feel free to email me at mikebax85@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to see any other pics than the one provided.

• BUMP, dropped to $5500. recently had the tranny serviced(all new fluids, mopar filters), drivers side seat cover(leather) replaced with a mopar cover($415), tires have been replaced with brand new Yokohama g015s. still have the BFG KO2s, that will include for the right price- yes TWO sets of tires

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!