Radiator Flush

• ok kinda a stupid question. but I gotta ask.
    Coolant Flush
    I know how it works and what the reults are. But how do you do it without dumping coolant all over the dam place>? I'd hate for Aarons better half to pay me a visit should some it get on the ground. :doh:

About 6 years ago maybe longer I was headed back from VA with the jeep and I got a pin hole in the rad. to get it home a gas station had the stop leak which looks like brown mud. I replaced the rad. about 2 weeks later. I drained what I could best I could but here it is years later and I still have brown water, and this is the reason I want to flush it. it's runs a little hot when sitting, so i'm thinking the heater core is plugged up or close to it, from this jeep sitting so much.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Take it to a garage and have them flush it out. I think they do it under pressure which is probably more effective. Then Aaron's better half can pay THEM a visit. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!