Friday Evening Wrenching @ Dr. J's

• Thanks to Dr. J for the use of his garage and tools, we will be doing some light wrenching on Friday evening. Starting around 5 pm, we will be putting a 2" shackle lift on my YJ. If time permits, may even get my new speakers hooked up :up: .

I will supply the cold ones (adult beverages) and order some pizza's. Anyone interested in helping out, stop by. If you need directions, either shoot myself or Dr. J a message.

Thanks. - Ying

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Robin has a class all weekend, so it is a three day Jeep weekend for me (except for a couple of hours of work Saturday AM). We'll start at 4:30, and go until we're done or 10:30-11:00 or so. You know where it is!

Plus, you can have those tires back, they're off, so come on by.

• The chili ones are in the fridge and the limes will be cut tomorrow! Can't wait to kick back have some beers and....Oh,yea do the shackle lift!!!

• Quote from "ying"

...and the limes will be cut tomorrow!

Had to read that one twice...

DrJ (I remember most of the '80s)

• Hardly... but even I can give a shackle lift a go. I think the key is to get the guy with the Jeep being worked on to bring the beer, drink lots of it, and then figure out how things work.

Then don't ride behind him on the trail ride.

THAT I can do.

...what's a shackle?

• I have to help my sisters husband build a deck and then pack.. just found out they are sending me to the west coat for a week...

I am gonna try and make the hooters meet and greet.. I have a company picnic earlier that day so me and the Mrs are going to try and go both..

HOOTERS BEERS and JEEPS.. what more can you ask for?

• I think that in bloodline, your Jeep club buddies come before brother-in-laws. There's only a 50/50 chance he'll be your brother-in-law for life.

...DeJA on the other hand...

You need to examine your priorities.

• Hope a couple folks can make it out to Dr.J's tomorrow night to sit and have some beers with me while Dr. J puts shackles on me jeep :laughing: :laughing: . See you tomorow evening!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!