Skydiving Signup

• Okay folks, the event you all been waiting for. We need to start getting some real information on who is going to attend this event.

Skydive Delmarva Delaware Skydiving Center
    http://skydivedelmarva.com/
    Laurel Airport
    Route 24 West
    Laurel, DE 19956

I need to get a list of people who will be attending this event. All will be welcomed but I need the number of people who will be doing a tandem skydive. This event will be either on Saturday 21st or Sunday the 22nd. of August. The cost for this event all depends on the amount of people who participate. The maximum weight for a jumper can not exceed 240lbs. The price per person is as follows:

1-3 jumpers $195.00each
    4-9 jumpers $185.00each
    10-19 jumpers $175.00each
    20+ jumpers get additional discount.

video and stills $85.00 (optional) this is professionally done and worth the money if you want to show proof of your skydive.

I have contacted the skydiving center to inform them of our intensions. Any addition information I get from them will be posted in this thread. A deposit may be required.

When you reply also respond to with which day you prefer.

List of Tandem Jumpers

1. fly-n-2 (Dana Runyon) either day
    2. BlueJ (Andrew Lesser) either day
    3. NikkiYJ (Nikki Sample) either day
    4. Urbancrawler22 (Kevin Hamilton) either day
    5. MellowYellow (Dave Wirfel) either day
    6. MellowYellow's (Friend)
    7. OrangeCrush (Tom Sample) either day
    8. Loki (Dave Applelmann)

• My daughters birthday is that weekend so I'll have to see when we schedule her party. My wife wants to jump to so maybe we can schedule the party another weekend. :shrug:
    Let you know real soon,
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I will try and nail down the exact day with the next week or two. I'm waiting on a response back from the skydiving center on any special requirements that may be needed because of the number of jumpers.

• I like airplanes, but you would have to pry me out of the doorway with a 2x4, and I would probably take the door with me! But I like watching. :chicken:

• Sorry, Kenny, the BMJA / DeJA ride at Rausch Creek now conflicts with the skydiving weekend. Can we move it to the following weekend? If not, I have to cancel...

• I'd love to do this, but finances just won't allow it, regardless of when it is anytime soon.

• we have any more info on this???..

ps..talked to my friend tonight...she will probally have to back out due to a new job

• The skydiving event has been postponed until farther notice due to the lack of participants and the BMJA augustoink. From my understanding several of the people who signed up for the skydiving have signed up for the augustoink also.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!