anyone for a green/blue ride to PAP or RC in Aug?

• anyone want to go to Paragon or Rausch Creek for a greens and blues ride in August, Just for the day, but I was looking at these 4 dates for possible trail ride days... Sat 13th, or Sunday the 14th.....then the following weekend, Sat 20th, or Sunday the 21st....any of those dates work for anyone?

I know the 13th and 14th is camp Jeep but whoever cant make that maybe we can have fun anyways at PAP or RC

Oh yea we need someone confident enough to lead the trails...It aint hard, I think I could but prefer not too.. :hmm:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• We have not yet set DeJA trail ride dates for August. If any of those work for a number of you, it can be the club ride.

We can see what JeepSahara's schedule looks like, he can guide at either location if he is available. Unfortunately, I am not available either of those weekends (Camp Jeep the 13/14, picking up kid in Woodward PA the 20/21). You also can go without us, Rausch Creek is easier to navigate with a map than Paragon.

• yea I noticed raush creek was pretty easy as long as you had their map....the trails there are numbered and colored well

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• i would be up for a poss sunday ride its easier for me to get off thoses days or even a weekday

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!