TJ Lift Questions

• I talked to a guy at the beach last evening (he has a cmper next to mine). He has an 02 TJ an d want to do a inexpensive lift...just to get some height not to wheel with and since I have a YJ, can't really help him...any suggestions?? Thanks!

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Quote from "ying"

I talked to a guy at the beach last evening (he has a cmper next to mine). He has an 02 TJ an d want to do a inexpensive lift...just to get some height not to wheel with and since I have a YJ, can't really help him...any suggestions?? Thanks!

2" coil spring spacers... AKA Budget Boost.

About $100 or less.

• agree. skyjacker and rubicon express both have the budget boost setup. its a 2 inch spacer that goes on top of the factory spring. easy install, comes with new shocks under 250 bucks. think the factory shocks can handle the extra height...but i dont know for sure

• I'm buying the BB this week, with the shocks and new bump stops, but you can just buy the spacers on eBay...cheap!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!