IT'S OFFICIAL - GWNF Stocker Trail Ride - September 11

• So are you leaving Friday night with the Newark group, Friday morning with the Dover group, or heading over by yourself?

DrJ

• I replied to Dejeepman's posting to try to get a group together out of Dover on Friday after work. So far I am the only one to contact him for this. We will probably leave around sixish. I don't believe he will be camping Saturday. Any thoughts on my question about tent space? :repuke: After a little 4 wheelin this will be my two boys. :smlove: This will not be my wife and I.

• depending on how many people go there should be plenty of room there are actually three little clearings right there next to each other you should be fine

• Oops, sorry. Forgot the most important part, huh? Tons of room, don't worry. You'll be setting up in the dark though... but with all of our lights to help.

DrJ

• Great to hear there are other toddlers comming, we will be having my sons 2nd bday party on sat night ....Cake for the kids....
    See you all soon
    brian

• To date we have 3 leaving from the Dover area on Friday night around 6 pm. I believe everyone will be staying in a hotel that night to drive in to the trail Saturday morning. So far the names are: Robsergeant81, CJ04, and Dejeepman.

• Quote from "robsergeant81"

To date we have 3 leaving from the Dover area on Friday night around 6 pm. I believe everyone will be staying in a hotel that night to drive in to the trail Saturday morning. So far the names are: Robsergeant81, CJ04, and Dejeepman.

"CJ04"? who dat? You mean KJ04? I had him leaving Friday AM.

DrJ

• Quote from "KJ04"

DrJ,

I will be leaving Dover inthe afternoon. My girlfriend is unable to leave any earlier than that.

Poop

• The Newark Hotel group is leaving for VA between 6 and 7pm. It would be easy to get to us from their hotel. I don't know of anyone coming to Dover first.

"We will leave sometime between 6:00 and 7:00pm from Newark. Check with Kenny (Fly-N-Hi) for details on that group leaving Friday night."

Friday, Sept. 10th, 6:30PM - Newark:
    Fly-N-Hi (hotel group contact person)
    Fly-N-Hi's guests w/Jeep
    Omaha
    claymont-hillbilly

Does that help?

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!