NEW SHOP....

• I know, just busting your chops. Just makes a further drive for us folks, but worth it! :smlove:

Joe

• Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck.

You are a much braver person than me. Owning your own business sounds great but I like the comfort of a somewhat steady income and hours.

Will your shop have a computer with a working CAPS LOCK key? :laughing:

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out (ie: need parts ferried up north from down south, any art work, or whatever I can't think of at the moment).

Also, thanks for putting a club link on your work websight.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• congrats brian you are now living my dream I am hoping one day to open a shop myself or atleast work for a good one. I have much to learn and should be pretty well on my way with the projects I have done and want to do in the future. I will someday be able to make pretty things that are strong and reliable....

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

Ive got a very small project - i just put the warn rear bumper on and there are no mounts to put the safety chains for a trail on. I know you're not suppose to use the bumper as a tow point, but I'm going to anyway. I need somewhere to hook the safety chains... fabrication possible?

good luck with the shop and i also would like to see this.. I have a YJ.

• Congrats man! I hear tell that your going to be hooking up my (big) little brother's Durango. I'll kick his a$$ into gear to see when he's doing it.

• Brian you have an email at your shop account. Check it out and get back to me.
    Thanks

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Brian how are you with transfer cases? i want to put 18 guts in a 20 and twin stick it. I am going to be away for the next 5 months and would like to get this done. I have and 18 plenty of 20's and a twin stick kit. I think the only other parts I need besides a seal kit is a bronco bull gear? PM me if this is something you want to fool with. I can always work something out with you if you need any Interco tires as well.

• I've put D18 guts in a 20 before but kept it as a D18. They're a fairly easy t-case to rebuild.

Here is some instructions for a D20:

http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge/model_20.htm

and here are some instructions for the D18 (the one I followed):

http://www.willystech.com/wt/M…/Model18TransferCase.html

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• John thanks for the links but I am going away for 5 months starting Sept 12 and I had planned the T-case as a winter project. I figured If I could help support a members business and get my project done It would be worth paying for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!