Yellow TJ in Dover?

• I turned onto north 13 from Lockerman, and caught up with a lifted yellow TJ with a trail flag and (I think) "Slow & Stupid" on the front windshield. It turned right a couple blocks further up, didn't get a chance to go side-by-side to see who was driving.

Who was it? :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• You turned off of 13 around 3:35-3:40. I was right behind you for about a block. no problem, probably couldn't see my tiny XJ in your high mirrors. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I think I was on my way to pick up my daughter from daycare. I can't see a thing out of my side mirrors...they are just for show. :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!