UPCOMING TRAIL RIDES

• Here is a proposed schedule of upcoming trail rides:

Saturday July 17 at Paragon Adventure Park - led by trail leader Joe Lovette (JoeLove)

Sunday July 25 at Paragon Adventure Park - hopefully led by Andrew Lesser in a newly repaired BlueJ

Saturday and Sunday August 21/22 (with camping) at Rausch Creek (with BMJA)

I will put these on the calendar...

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• I'm in for the 17th for sure. I'm not sure on the 25th though I may be at the York Jeep show.
    Later
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Just remember guys, you'll want to sign up on the calendar once the rides are listed to be included.

• i'll be there the 25th. i would like to do some harder stuff, maybee some low blacks or something.
    The rear is licoln locked (thanks turtle), the t-case is almost ready to put back in, i will have a traction bar, and my steering will even be done.
    and just to be silly i may even throw some shocks on the rear :sniffle:

• ok dumb question..... since MyXJ is minus a motor right now{its sitting in XJ next to it} would there be any way I could hang a ride with anyone up to one of these events maybe sometime next month. Hopefully Aug or Sept I can get the motor swap done.

89 Cherokee

• I usually have a right seat free, no one wants to ride with me (refer to "near death experience" from the last trail ride report :laughing: ).

Check with me closer to the ride you are interested in, but at this point you can have the right seat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!