xj bb lift

• i have a 96 xj and i was wondering if the RE 2 inch BB is a nice kit also any pics of a 2 inch bb on an xj withe 30s would be appreiciated

• Its nice enough, there aint a whole lot of people who make 2" for an XJ so I'd say the RE is a good choice considering their reputable name. Other then that the kit aint all that detailed, shocks, addleaves, and spacers. And you'd still pry need a t-case drop. If I were you I'd go with a 3" kit, they aint much more and they will replace the front springs, and If you have the money you can replace the rear springs. I got my 3" rough country kit with shocks, new springs, add leaves, and t-case drop for less then that 2" RE kit. And you could clear 31's. Its all a matter of preference but at that small a lift I dont think theres much difference in the kits, anything under 3" will all usually net about the same lift and flex the same.

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• And for the pics go to:
    NAXJA.org, NAXJA forums, Jeep picture showcase, then Reader rigs at the top, browse through the 30+ pages....

other sites to check are Jeepforums.com and Jeepsunlimited.com/forums

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• My old 2000 XJ with 2" procomp. The AAL put me at around 3" that's why it looks a little higher in the rear. Oh yea forgot that those are 16" rims but 31's all together. No rubbing light vibes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!