Finally! Got one..Can any one help

• PM me directions as well. I can't promise I'll show but if I get everything done I need to do I will come down.

• cool i will get you the directions as soon as i get them. thanks for the help i hope that it wont take to long to put it on it is only shocks springs, transfercase drop kit, and rear track bar relocator, and rear bumpstop extenders. so not that hard just time consuming. i was told that i don't need the puller or the spring compressors by turte so i am going to listen to him. :shrug: (If I need them it is his fault)

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• will try to get pics but i have no digital so it could be a little hard to do :hmm: maybe someone could bring one if they have one :updown:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Did you get the lift finished in time to get an alignment? Sorry I had to leave but you were on the home stretch and I had to get things ready for tomorrow. dana came home a hour early we still had alot of running to do.
    I'll bring my camera tomorrow and we can get some pictures of it then.

• we finally go it on around 6 the track bar relocator was a pain for steve and i couldn't get the shock done in the rear so after about 20 min we switched and in 15 min we got it done i guess to each his own task. I am very happy with it i am as tall if not taller then steves jeep. I am going to get who ever said that you don't need spring compressors we had to disconnect the front passenger control arm to get the spring in it rides smooth and i now have a 6 month warrenty on the alightment. I will be heading down wiht you guys and then picking up the gear after i get down thier so i will just start the turny a little later and give you guys a head start. thanks to kenny and steve for all the help i would have been all week doing it at my house.

• What gear do you need. Ive got some extra poles that Ill probably bring one way or another if you need a rod. Ive also got extra bait and hooks. And Beer. And Freeze Pops.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!