Wheeling Pics From 2/19/06 In PA

• Nothing crazy... here's the compliment of pics we took from wheeling Sunday. My Jeep is completely covered. It started to get dark so we didn't have any pics after those last ones. We have 6 video's.. they are all 15+ meg a piece, so we gotta change the extension and compress 'em.. then we'll upload them.

Going again next Sunday, so we'll have more pics again.. anyone wanna come with??

If so our requirements for your rig are as follows...

YJ/TJ/CJ: 2"+ lift, mud tires, tow points front/rear, 4WD
    XJ/ZJ/WJ: 3"+ lift, mud tires, tow points front/rear, 4WD or AWD

PM me if interested. This would NOT be a DEJA related trail ride. Just looking for some fellow Jeepers to come with.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

Edited once, last by ().

• Wheres It at?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "XJ99"

Wheres It at?

Bucks County, PA.

If you want to use Mapquest, the closest town would be: Feasterville, PA

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• thanx alot, Rick....now I want an XJ

Good lookin' rig. :driving:

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• Quote from "orimaine"

thanx alot, Rick....now I want an XJ

Good lookin' rig. :driving:

Hah sure thing.. At 2 weeks of owning this thing .. I had more compliments on it than the 2 years I had my YJ.. kinda sad. Thank you! :D

Quote from "joo"

rick..you ever get your 4wd fixed??

Yep.. I just fixed a plug on the vacuum motor for the disconnect housing on the D30. Also got the front driveshaft shortened and rebalanced. Oh, and got a D300 output yoke and a strap kit to replace the bolts and stock yoke on the D30. Fixed my sway bar disco's as well.. the rig is somewhat working now haha...

I still need to fix my sagging headliner, replace the driver side mirror which broke on that trail, and get a rear recovery point like a hitch. Also have my 44 and a matching HP30 at a buddies garage.. just need to get the damn things in. Upgrading from 3.07's to 3.55's should be a good deal.

• Okay, shoot me a PM. Also, FYI for those that did want to come with.. you WILL most likely scratch up your paint if it's nice and glossy.

• Quote from "GhostDakota"

I still need to fix my sagging headliner

you ever look into the chevy cavalier fix from the dealer.. its not too expensive and i hear it works well..

• Quote from "rdjp94"

you ever look into the chevy cavalier fix from the dealer.. its not too expensive and i hear it works well..

No, I had no idea about that? I was just gonna use some headliner adhesive to fix it for now. It's annoying when it hangs so low it hits your head.. and you can only use the bottom 1/4 of your rear view mirror!

Quote from "TJ44s"

Is this place legal wheelin or on private land ? PM me if the offer to tag along is still good .

PM sent.

• That was a pretty nice place , next time out we need to bring the big trucks. Thought you might like to see a pic of that XJ that got hung up .

Thanks for showing me that place. :up:

• Not a problem man.. that guy and his XJ were psycho.. but real cool/nice! You should've seen some of the other stuff we went through.. we'll have video's pics of the rest of our day.. it was unreal...

I cracked my windshield in 3 places, ripped off a KC light guard, put a big dent in the side, ripped off one mirror, broke the other, messed up my sway bar links (fixed 'em with a torch and a big pipe), etc.. Hell yes! :)

• Quote from "2000JeepGirl"

Hey, looks like fun, if you dont mind big trucks taggin along, shoot me an email the next time your heading out there.
    onemeanmopar@comcast.net :driving:

"Big" is relative lol... Thing is, a lifted Jeep is probably the perfect vehicle for going back there. A larger truck than an XJ for instance would have issues. We had a Bronco, K5 Blazer and a Durango back there. The Bronco got stuck, the K5 got stuck, and the Durango got stuck... :-\

• Yea i know what you mean about "Big" being relative, our truck is definatly bigger than my Jeep and smaller than most of the guys we wheel with. I hope to wheel my Jeep more in the future, but for now it is my driver and cannot afford to screw up anything, so me and my fiance' wheel his Dodge. Looking forward to meeting some people from the board and doing some wheeling. Here is a pic of our truck.

"Big" is relative lol... Thing is, a lifted Jeep is probably the perfect vehicle for going back there. A larger truck than an XJ for instance would have issues. We had a Bronco, K5 Blazer and a Durango back there. The Bronco got stuck, the K5 got stuck, and the Durango got stuck... :-\

Yeah its kinda tight back there for full size trucks . A lifted wrangler would be at home there .

• Jerry, did you by chance take any more photos? Just curious. Thanks.

Jerry, did you by chance take any more photos? Just curious. Thanks.

Rick no that was it , we left after that , my buddy didn't want to mess that truck up , he's trying to sell it . If the weathers nice this Sunday (Mar 5th) we're thinking about heading over to Wharton State .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!