wrench fest this sat 18 March 06 POSTPONED

• Im looking at putting my timing kit on.. doing a rear pinion seal.. and maybe starting my cj tailgate and carrier converson.. anyone feel like helping.. ill be doing it up in chester county most likely at my moms.. (a few miles away from turtle's house) ive got all the parts for the motor work.. most of the parts for the tailgate just need an extra hand or two..

thanx
    Rob

ive got class for work in the morning so prolly starting after 12 noon...

SEE MY POST BELOW

• sorry, at a search and rescue exercise...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• im semi local to alot of chester county , and off this weekend i can come give you a hand if your doing it in the morning day ish time i have to be in ac at 7pm

• I'd like to help out as long as a HONEYDO LIST doesn't appear before then. As of now, I"m in. Let me know where and when.
    :flag: Chuck

• unfortunatly... i have to cancle alot of other stuff matieralized after i posted up.. so im not going to have a solid chunk of time to work on it.. im going to stop in and out working on various small projects.. i dont think thats fair that i ask you guys to show up and leave with the jeep and show back up.. sorry if i inconvienced anyone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!