"Make-A-Wish in the Woods" Benefit Ride

• Keystone Krawlers is hosting a benefit ride for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Susquehanna Valley on June 10th and 11th at Rausch Creek.

Registration starts @ 6:30am and they will be hitting the trails promptly @ 9:00am.

The cost is $35 for one day and $50 for two days.

There will be raffles, give-a-ways, food, and much more.

50% of the proceeds will be donated to Make-A-Wish.

More information can be found at http://www.keystonekrawlers.com/MAW

• I plan on making this ride one of our monthly rides for June.

This will be up on the calendar shortly.

-Chris

• Quote from "joo"

Chris, are you staying both days? What are you plannin on running??

Date is coming up for pre-registration!!

Do we HAVE to pre-register before the 27th?

I'll be staying both days. Not sure what I'll be running yet. Depending on how many show up, I'll either be leading a group or breaking off and leading our group.

You don't have to pre-register, but if you do not, they recommend that you get there early on Saturday morning to register.

I'll probably be leaving quite early Saturday morning to get to RC by 7-730.

-Chris

• I'll probably be leaving Friday night and staying in Hazlton. I'm not sure if I will be staying for one or two days. I would like to run Greens and Blues.

• Quote from "js85cj7"

I'll probably be leaving Friday night and staying in Hazlton. I'm not sure if I will be staying for one or two days. I would like to run Greens and Blues.

This event will be held at RC. We usually stay at hotels in Pine Grove. Hazelton is about 50 miles north of RC.

-Chris

• Is there a donation site? I already have plans for that weekend and would like to donate if possible. There may be other people that would also want to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!