Anyone up for trailer group buy?

• check ebay there are alot of trailers that are new being sold for 1200-1300

your prices seem kinda high

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• The 1200 - 1300 hundred dollar trailers come with used tires and wooden decks. I am lookin for something with a steel deck (open or full deck....depends on the consensus). New tires, breakaway kit, Led lights, definately brakes on 1 axle ..possibly two. Anyway I just thought I would throw it out there to try to save a few bucks.

The 1200 - 1300 hundred dollar trailers come with used tires

Its funny you say that. I just got done looking and telling my wife that exact thing. I said how many people do you think don't read the entire post and buy these expecting to get new tires? :laughabove:

I am lookin for something with a steel deck

I almost like the idea of the wooden deck myself. If the price was right I'd go steel though. I want it for the jeep but I also have a Dune buggy, Trike, and 2 4-wheelers that I'd like to put on it for a fun weekend away. I just thought the wood would be easier for me to put more tie downs on.

Either way I will go as high as $1500. IF you find something let me know and I"ll take a look at it. I've been trying for used but I'm not having much luck.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Yeah but by the time you add in 4 new tires and rims your up above what it cost to get all new. :peace:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• A decent trailer tire is $80. If you need four of them your lookin at almost $350 dollars after mounting and balancing. I would rather just have new ones when I get the trailer. The last thing I want is a blown tire when I am towing.

I thought I would throw this out there, but I guess the answer is NO. I am probably going to order mine next month.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!