night run at Wharton - May 6th @ 7pm

• running late leaving for the spring fling, but I'll post a trail report when I get back. and, carnage pics! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I took 1 pic then the cam died.. and that was at the Ranger Station with all but 1 vehicle there. I'll post it tomorrow so you can see the amount of rigs we had lol... Looked like Jeep show in the parking lot.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• Quote from "whatevah"

smashed my tailgate into the stinger bumper of a lifted TJ

Does this mean you can open it now? Jeez, the things people will do to save a buck on repairs.....

• actually, I've been able to open it... just only from the inside. :) still only works from the inside, but you can't see the damage from DCC's bumper anymore :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!