Pine Barrens - April 9 - Videos

• Here are the videos from the past weekend. Myself and Jerry drove over sunday morning, and met up with Dean, a Jersey jeeper. About an hour or so into the run, we bumped into some Jersey Devils, and followed them around to some new territory.

(Right Click > Download)

Jerry @ the pond
    Jerry @ the pond (2)
    Jerry wringing out his air filter
    Jerry @ the quarter mile

Me @ the pond
    Me @ the pond (Long)

Dean @ the quarter mile
    Dean being pulled out

Jersey Devils @ the quarter mile

All in all, alot of fun. My step bars definately paid for themselves the couple of times I had to scale my jeep to get to my tow hooks in 1' - 2' deep mud....

• a guy Zeke found on the ROF... name is Dean. he lives in Atco (a few minutes before the Wawa)

he was on 35s, Nito Mud Grapplers, I think?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• hmm.... why did the clip of me at the 1/4 mile fade to black when I gunned it to spray mud from my tires? :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• yeah... I had put it on the front getting ready to pull out Tom, but the other Rubi got him. I didn't expect for it to fall off the roof. hehe normally it's attached to the rear hook, with the rest of the strap attached to the roof rack above the drivers door with a velcro strap... holds still while doing 85 on the highway. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "whatevah"

hmm.... why did the clip of me at the 1/4 mile fade to black when I gunned it to spray mud from my tires? :D

Possibly because you were spraying my camera with mud ya jerk =)

• Quote from "Zeke"

Possibly because you were spraying my camera with mud ya jerk =)

ooooh.... :innocent:

that pit sure was fun... especially watching a certain silver/black Rubi getting stuck... twice. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

• I only took a few pics, but...

the rest... http://www.delawareja.com/gall…perpage=18&sort=8&cat=799

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!