Rock Crawling in the north east

• Looking for a place to wheel in the northeast, some where in like mass rhode island vermont, or Conn., any one?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• is it a good place? and can we camp there too?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Ok clue me in, where in the Catskills are you talking about? I am from that exact region (Delhi, NY for most of my life) and unless you personally know someone who owns a rock quarry or a sizeable chunk of land, most of the good land/trails have been bought and fenced in by NYC idiots who live there about 3 months out of the year. Did that sound bitter? Hmmm, maybe because I am... I just cut down their new gates across the 20 year old atv/snowmobile/offroad trails anyways... :rollsmile:

• Thx for the link! I may look these folks up next time I go home... They are based about 1.5 hrs from me but not a bad drive. If folks want to go wheeling in the upstate NY area I can make an effort to talk to some folks and see what the opportunities are. And there would be plenty of opportunity for camping.

-B

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!