Wharton @ night... again

• my brother and I are gonna do some night-only geocaches in Wharton on June 6th, from about midnight to 5am... we should be on dry roads the entire time. :)

at 6am there is a geocaching event in NJ, and we thought if we had to be up that early, we might as well have some fun with it. :) And, I'll get a chance to see how well my new lights will do. :driving:

I doubt anybody is interested, but... :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I plan on staying out of the mud and such... but, if I do.. I'll give you a call. lol it'll take 2 hours for you to get to me :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• doh :doh:

actually, I've got a lead on a cheap one from a 2000 XJ :) just gotta get it painted.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Sorry Jerry but I think me and my Jeep will be sleeping, but if you get stuck give me a call since I am closer, but only if you promise not to back into my stinger bumper again. J/K

• I would, but don't know your number :) if you're serious about the offer for a recovery yank, please PM me with it. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!