Guess whos locked?

• After a week of problems, i am finally locked front and rear. The first problem was getting the front hubs off. Apparently they are supposed to fall off or come off with a little persuasion..Not mine. I used a puller and it pulled the front half of the hub off and not the back. So borrowed a bigger puller from slavagexj and got them off finally. Then the old bearings that were on the super 35 detroit and the used front carrier, wouldnt come off, so i had to have them cut off. Then the bearings that come in the new kit werent the right size for the super 35, so i went and got new ones which ended up not having races. So after finally getting a set with races we go to put the carrier in and the friggin thing doesnt move. Wrong races. Apparently the super 35 takes some kind of special races which cost me 30 bucks (just for the races). So 60 bucks and 5 days later im locked and ready to roll.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Sweet. Glad to hear you finally go those new axles and lockers in. I'll bet you are itchin to try them out!!!!!!

• enjoy your new found powers and have ablast I cant wait to get mine done hopefully I will get a ride in before the years out

• Thanks guys..I really am itching to try them. If you put it in 4 wheel you can already tell the difference. Who wants to go to paragon.
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!