Matt

Part out 2004 TJ, lots of stuff

meeper

Steering noise/problem

meeper

Who Else Works on Jeeps?

Recent Activities

• YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread Hitch and free filters.

Thread
    7 fram ph16 filters - FREE 1” Hidden hitch off a YJ $20 text me for pics of hitch 302-465-2385
  • Matt -

Replied to the thread Troubleshooting fuel system, no start.

Hey Astape, I’m wondering if you know of any information out there about ways to bypass the ASD circuit. I’m beginning to believe whatever issue I have is in the asd. I say that because I don’t have power to fuel pump when cranking engine over.…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Part out 2004 TJ, lots of stuff.

Sold a few more things including the HP D30 with ARB UPDATED some previous posts I also have Black Hood $100 Black Grill $200
  • Matt -

No worries I appreciate the input. I pulled the asd relay and numbered from 12volt supply to center wire. Tried to start it didn’t fire. I read that means it’s either crank or camshaft sensors. The camshaft sensor is the disc inside distributor…
  • astape -

its just really hard to diagnose over the internet. Is the fuel pump getting power as u try to start or does power to it turn off? U may have to use a paper clip and some wire to make a lead off the plug. If it turns iff then the auto shut down relay is…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Steering noise/problem.

Thats the Drag Link, doesnt look like it can even come close unless its a bad picture... the clamps are positioned wrong too. They opening on the clamp should be over center of the slit in the adjustment tube so it actually clamps good
  • Matt -

Fun update: just put a 2nd new fuel pump 2 new relays fuel pump and asd Crankshaft position sensor. Not sure what else I guess some injectors for fun... jeep life haha
  • poppatello -

Posted the thread Who Else Works on Jeeps?.

Thread
    Looking for someone to install my redhead manual steering box and new steering shaft. I have an 84 Cj 7. Thanks.
  • bfrank -

Replied to the thread Steering noise/problem.

OK, I found it! The black bar with the scrapes on it is the JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar that Aaron installed when he did the lift. The bar with the nuts/bolts is the tie rod? Either way, I have an appointment with the alignment shop tomorrow to get…
  • Matt -

Thanks, So I was able to push in the schrader valve(stem) on the fuel rail and turn the key and gas went everywhere. When I cycle the key like you said just on not started; and checked again at Schrader stem no pressure. The only way i can get fuel…