Hi - JTR Spartacus here

DaddyManDE

Daves Offroad Supply

davesoffroadsupply

A to Z Fabrication - sad news

gap050

Recent Activities

• Pat2000jeep -

Posted the thread Older member/ back again with new Jeep.

Thread
    I was on here a few years ago when I had my 2000 TJ, think I started as Pat88ramcharger, but went quiet when I sold the TJ and the RC a number of years ago. Well my son has made it up to driving age and my father in law gave him a 2002 Grand Cherokee…
  • Pat2000jeep -

Replied to the thread custom steering setup alignment shops.

No this kit retained the factory control arms, so no adjustment. It does have an adjustable track bar, which had a length given to us by lift manufacture that had to be set before install. the problem I ran into is the first shop i went to wouldn't do…
  • Erock -

it looks like he has adjustable length control arms, so caster will need to be set, as well as making sure the axles are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the vehicle
  • DaddyManDE -

Replied to the thread Hi - JTR Spartacus here.

Quote from Jtr Spartacus: “Hi Brian from Chester County PA. Originally from Claymont. Got a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon named JTR Spartacus. Previously had a 2013 JKU, 53 M38A1 ” Jtr. It is awesome, my skid plate have their scars, but that is what they…
  • DaddyManDE -

Liked Jtr Spartacus’s post in the thread Hi - JTR Spartacus here.

Like (Post)
    Hi Brian from Chester County PA. Originally from Claymont. Got a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon named JTR Spartacus. Previously had a 2013 JKU, 53 M38A1
  • DaddyManDE -

Liked Jtr Spartacus’s post in the thread Hi - JTR Spartacus here.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Slowpoke: “Nice! Bring it out on the trail next month and see what it was made for! @DaddyManDE was out with us at Rausch Creek Off Road Park this month in his non-Rubi Gladiator and did great on green and blue trails. ” Thanks! gotta…
  • KiddoRN -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KiddoRN: “My baby :) ” Welcome to the Jeep family! :wavey: :driving:
  • WILLYN -

That's a solid axle front end if my research is correct. If you haven't removed the knuckles and the steering was good before you really only need to set the toe-in and re enter the steering wheel. The toe-in is a very simple adjustment, just making the…
  • Pat2000jeep -

Posted the thread custom steering setup alignment shops.

Thread
    I just helped my son put a Iron Rock Off Road 4" lift and a Trail Forged HD Steering Kit (link: trailforged.com/product/wj-hd-steering-kit/) on his 2002 Grand Cherokee. The problem I am having is that the local place I took it was unwilling to do the…
  • davesoffroadsupply -

Replied to the thread Daves Offroad Supply.