Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

** 2019 Membership page is open! Existing members- discount for early renewal! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TJ Soft Doors

JimPKeith

Pinned **2019 Member Appreciation Party Signups**

Kuntryboy816

Newb

Kuntryboy816

Jeep JT pickup info

whatevah

Jeep TJ TJKini in Green for a TJ

Recent Activities

• JimPKeith -

Replied to the thread TJ Soft Doors.

Hey everyone. Got some doors! Sorry if I didn’t get to reply to everyone. We can keep this thread for if anyone else needs doors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • joelove -

Don't want to step on cj7taz's toes, if anyone else besides the OP that want's a set, I have a pair. -Joe
  • Kuntryboy816 -

I have a set of full doors that are for a TJ but you might need to change the latch on them to fit a TJ. They're currently on my YJ.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread **2019 Member Appreciation Party Signups**.

1. Captain II 2. Stafford +1 3. Captain 4. Esoom 5. MrJoop +1 6. Whatevah +1 7. Astspe + 1 8. Slimer's 9. KitKat (Slimer's wife) 10. Brian & Kelly Frank (maybe kiddos but hoping to make alternate arrangements) 11. Shorebird 12. Imarammr 13. Kimber 14.…
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Newb.

Welcome to the forum! Post up a pic of your Jeep!!
  • smithja2 -

Wrote a comment on Slowpoke’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "Do you or anyone you mThanks for anay know have a suggestion on where would be a good shop to take it to? Thanks fro your attention."

Sorry. Really got to read these posts before I send. I meant Do you know, or anyone you might know, have a suggestion…
  • smithja2 -

Wrote a comment on Slowpoke’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Slowpoke. I am a newb here and I am looking for some advice. I have a 2003 TJ. I am swapping out the Dana 35 that was in it for a G2 Core 44 Dana. I have found out that my Jeep has a 3 link setup in the rear. I need to find a shop that can take the 4…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread Newb.

• bluewaves84 -

Posted the thread Newb.

Thread
    Tyler, here. My daily driver is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport.