Posts by Beachjeep

I will have to get my son-in-law to help me. He is a techie.

Installed the Bed Rug yesterday. Looks great and fits like a glove. Waterproof, dries in 20 minutes, no mildew, odor, resistant to oil, easy to pull out to clean. Old carpet was smelly.

The Velco name is trademarked, so any generic versions of it are referred to as "hook and loop" tape. Personally, I'd leave the plugs in and cut out access holes in the carpet for them. Maybe just a + mark so you can fold back the carpet edges when you need to use them, otherwise it's a solid carpet rather can cut a round hole. Otherwise, when you drive in heavy rain you have a little water come up into the body and get into the carpet.

I have Q-tec all weather mats so they will cover the access + mark. Good idea, thanks.

Very clean. No rust. I will pull the plugs. Thanks for your advice especially on the velcro or hook and loop as they describe.

I ordered the full Bedrug bedliner product from Quadratec as my carpet is not in great shape on my 03 Rubi. I removed all of the carpet so do I need to do anything to the floor other than clean it with alcohol as recommended for adhesion of the velcro tabs. Also, should I remove my drain plugs as I sometimes get caught in rain and the water won't drain with them in.

I've had my Okoles for almost a year, and they have held up like new. Mine are Blackand Tan, and the tan cleans up nicely, I would definitely buy these gain if needed., One thing to remember , all neoprene can dry out, and will last longer if washed occasionally with a wetsuit cleaner/conditioner.

I used the cleaner I ordered from Wet Okole and it did not make a difference. I called them and got nowhere. Overrated, expensive seat covers.

I need a new one. Go Glass in Lewes quoted $240 unless I wanted a Mopar one which is $425 and hard to get. So is the Mopar original equipment. Go Glass did not see any difference unless you have to have original stuff. For over 200 I don't.

I know a guy, a very rich guy, who paid 675K for Del Plate No 6. He also owns No. 9 and several 2 digit plates. I told him he had more money than brains.